Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Husband Excitement for Election



Last night, at 10 pm in the evening, I'm so very sleepy.
And still my husband awoke and eating some curls and I told him that he needs to rest 
for the election tomorrow.
And he replied that he's not actually sleepy.
Until the time I woke still he's awake at 2 am in the morning.

He then just playing some of his favorite game which is called  ESCHALON .



He then,told me earlier that he can't sleep because of his excitement. 
Because this was his first time for voting, I got shock and told me that he got scared.
Well, I really don't know what he feels because I didn't actually feel what he feel.

But I really appreciate it.

But after a few moment when my husband check the names in every room.
He can't find his name, so we decided to go to the COMELEC office.
And actually he can't tell what happen in there.
So we went home he's so sad because he didn't had the opportunity to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment